Client: MarkWest Liberty Midstream & Resources, LLC
Route development services for an approximately 50 mile pipeline and well-connects located in Marshall County, WV. Scope of services included the following:
- On-site immediate determination of environmental resources to avoid impacts.
- Environmental delineation.
- Use of Sub-meter GPS to collect data including route centerline, points of inflection, and other feature data which assisted with final route determination.
- Post-processed data provided to MarkWest’s mapping department for map overlay and land agent use.
- The combination of a biologist assisting the Route Development Team and the collection of GPS data allowed MarkWest to complete the route determination in record time.